The Foundations of East Chicago Grant Opportunities
General Operating Grants
General Operating grant awards are made to provide one time supplemental funding to a qualified agency that has demonstrated a budget shortfall. Funds are restricted to operating expenses outside of salaries and must be used for designated purposes as detailed in the grant application. General Operating awards must be used during the 2019 calendar year.
- Applications available on-line beginning August 6, 2018.
- Applications due August 27, 2018 by 4:00 p.m. CST.
- An application received after the deadline will be ineligible for funding.
- Award announcements will be released in October 2018.
Program grants – are annual grants that are directed to support specific programs that meet FEC priorities. Programs must have a definitive plan with measurable outcomes and must have an operational plan that demonstrates potential for success.
- Applications available on-line beginning December 3, 2018.
- Applications due January 10, 2019 by 4:00 p.m. CST.
- Applications received after the deadline are ineligible for funding.
- Award announcements will be released in March 2019.
Questions related to any grant processes and procedures can be addressed to Janet Wozniak, email@example.com or Raquel Avila, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Our E-Newsletter
Paola Navarrete knew she had to apply for a scholarship if she wanted to go to college because of her DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) status. A graduate of East Chicago Central High School, [...]