The Foundations of East Chicago Grant Opportunities
General Operating Grants
General Operating grant awards are made to provide one time supplemental funding to a qualified agency that has demonstrated a budget shortfall. Funds are restricted to operating expenses outside of salaries and must be used for designated purposes as detailed in the grant application. General Operating awards must be used during the 2020 calendar year.
- Applications available on-line beginning August 5, 2019.
- Applications due August 26, 2019 by 4:00 p.m. CST.
- An application received after the deadline will be ineligible for funding.
- Award announcements will be released in October 2019.
Program grants – are annual grants that are directed to support specific programs that meet FEC priorities. Programs must have a definitive plan with measurable outcomes and must have an operational plan that demonstrates potential for success.
- Applications available on-line beginning December 2, 2019.
- Applications due January 10, 2020 by 4:00 p.m. CST.
- Applications received after the deadline are ineligible for funding.
- Award announcements will be released in March 2020.
Questions related to any grant processes and procedures can be addressed to Janet Wozniak, email@example.com or Raquel Avila, firstname.lastname@example.org.