The Foundations awarded $327,996 to 24 organizations this year for 2015 General Operation support.
This provides an opportunity for non-profit organizations to receive financial assistance as it relates to the general day-to-day operations of an organization.
The list of 2015 awarded organizations are as follows:
1. Boys & Girls Clubs of Northwest Indiana
2. Carmelite Home
3. Communities in Schools of East Chicago
4. Community Fellowship Outreach Ministries
5. East Chicago Indiana Sports Hall of Fame, Inc.
6. Faith Temple COGIC – Community Outreach Ministry
7. First Baptist Church
8. Food Bank of Northwest Indiana
9. Grace Beyond Borders NWI, Inc.
11. Holy Trinity Croatian Church
12. House of Glory W.O.C.
13. International Community Alliance
14. ISAAC/St, Mary
15. Meals on Wheels of Northwest Indiana
16. Nazareth Home
17. Neighborhoods Inc.
18. New Horizons Child Care Ministry, Inc.
19. Our Lady of Guadalupe
20. Salvation Army East Chicago Corps, The
21. St. Luke A.M.E.
22. St. Stanislaus School
23. Teens In Action, Inc.
24. We Care From The Heart Social Services